Discuss what works and what doesn't with user reviews of products.

Did "The Gout Code (TM)" Work for You?

Yes
80%
No
No votes
0%
Not sure yet
20%
I bought this manual a few weeks ago and I've been amazed how much my Uric Acid level has dropped. I got my test results back today from yesterday's gout checkup and I'm at a lower Uric Acid level than last month on the highest dose of Aloprim. Quite frankly I just got tired of feeling like crap from the Aloprim. The Aloprim DID work but I could not sleep while I was on it. My doctor offered to prescribe me sleep aid pills but I felt like that was just chasing side effects with more prescriptions. At that point I threw out the Aloprim and decided to try something else.

Heres a link to the preview video:
The Gout Code (TM)

I don't know if it is still on sale but it was around $40 when I bought it. Well worth it so far. I'll admit I feel a little goofy doing some of the streches and it is kind of hard to find some of the ingredients, but I'll be darned it really is effective.

I made a poll if anyone else has tried it!
John
I voted for "Not sure yet". I bought the guide after reading your review, it is still on sale by the way, $37. I went to the asian grocery store and found all the ingredients I needed. Fingers crossed! I agree I feel strange doing the streches but if it works I'll be thrilled to look silly! :lol:
I didn't expect anyone to post about this! I was going to do a review but you beat me to it John :lol: . I've been using "The Gout Code" for over a year, although I paid full price (would've rather got it on sale! I'm a sale-a-holic).

I too think it does work very well so my vote is for yes. I also take supplements like Uricel with doing everything in The Gout Code. I agree with everyone on feeling silly doing the movements sometimes! It gives my husband a laugh at least. :lol:
I'm 3 weeks into this program and feeling great! I go back for mu checkup next week and will report back how much my Uric Acid levels have dropped. No flares during these 3 weeks. My vote is a cautious "Yes" (so far) :D
Barry466 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:24 pm
I'm a week in to the program and no flares so far! (Knock on wood)
I was able to find the ingredients easily at my local grocery store. If this does work I'll be glad to toss my expensive Urloric in the trash :lol:
This is great to hear Barry! Are you planning on going back to the doctor for a Uric Acid check? If so I'd love to hear the results compared to where you were at on prescription Uloric!
Karen
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]